Who Does Andrew Work With?
Andrew works with anyone whether you are an absolute beginner or a professional who is preparing for a big audition or studio session!
Check out some examples below of people I have worked with before:
- Total newbies who want to find their voice for casual lessons or as part of a surprise for an upcoming event such as a wedding, birthday party, anniversary… pretty much anything you can think of!
- Students or Singers who need coaching in preparation for an audition or upcoming performance
- Singers who wish to work through the London College of Music Popular Music Vocals graded examinations
- Anyone who feels they have lost the sound they are looking for from their voice and want to rediscover their voice!
What can I expect from my sessions?
Prior to your first session, Andrew will ask you to bring 3-4 songs along with you.
As every student is different and will be at different milestones in their vocal training, your first lesson will involve:
- Andrew will have a chat with you about the specific areas that you would like to develop
- A thorough vocal warm-up
- A sing through the songs you have brought with you
- Agree on the techniques and action points we will work on in your next session
Each session after this will involve:
- Physical Warm-Up
- Vocal Warm-Up
- Vocal exercises designed to develop and improve a vocal technique
- Working through a song of your choice
- A cool-down and re-cap
Remember: these sessions are yours to use as you wish. Andrew will always have content planned for you however, if there is something particular that you are wanting to look at, let him know and your wish will be his command!
How long will my sessions be?
Sessions are available to be booked for 45 minutes, 60 minutes or 90 minutes.
Where is your studio?
My studio is based at my home in Warlingham. I have a private teaching room complete with refreshments.
Please see the ‘Get In Touch’ page for full details and directions.